SLIM TWIG MAKES MUSIC IN TORONTO, HE SHOOTS THE SHIT HERE.





Friday, April 20, 2012

BLUE PHANTOM

I decided I wanted to post more about older records that I really like on here. It's always lovely to be tipped off to music that isn't immediately evident in a cursory glance of the internet world (or a regular record store).

DO YOU LIKE FUZZ? If so, Blue Phantom was made for you. Distortions is their only album as far as I'm aware. If you'd really like to surprise me on my birthday send this flashy looking library edition in the post!

For me this record is the highwater mark of fuzzy library psych (not that I am an expert). Some lovely bits of electric harpsichord in their too, so you know this is my kinda parteee. Halfway between Davie Allan and some Italian Horror stuff. Nice.

BOOKING

North America: Sam Kogon / sam@panacherock.com
All other inquiries: Dara Kartz / darakartz@gmail.com